Wrath of the Machine, Fri, Jan 13

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 01/06/2017 - 22:02
hemihuman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 02/24/2015 - 10:05
Currently Playing: 

Wrath of the Machine, Fri, Jan 13

There's still a chance some of us will be needing a raid, so sign up below if you're available! If we don't need to run the normal raid again, or do other quest tasks, we can always give hard Vosik another go. It would be fun to eventually get good enough to take him out!
Our time slot will be Friday, January 13 at 9-11pm Eastern. If you sign up and find out later that you won't be able to make it, please post again here and let us know so we can find a replacement.
Game: 
Sat, 01/07/2017 - 08:24
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

In

Sat, 01/07/2017 - 10:31
OldnAchy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 08/16/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

In.

Sun, 01/08/2017 - 00:56
doorgunnerjgs's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 1 hour ago
Joined: 09/04/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

In

 

Mon, 01/09/2017 - 14:09
Duke12's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 11/28/2012 - 14:47
Currently Playing: 

In.

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 07:33
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

How about we shepherd some of our friends through the raid?

Agent1951, Moonpie and Vaht Vokuree have experienced some of the raid but not finished it. Sounded like they might be able to commit to Tues and Friday.

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 08:54
OldnAchy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 48 min ago
Joined: 08/16/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I have no problem helping them thru it but one or more of the Tuesday "regulars" will have to step aside to accomplish this.  As for Friday, the signup has been there for quite some time but again no problems as long as there is room.

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 09:33 (Reply to #7)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

OldnAchy wrote:

I have no problem helping them thru it but one or more of the Tuesday "regulars" will have to step aside to accomplish this.  As for Friday, the signup has been there for quite some time but again no problems as long as there is room.

I was thinking taking them through 1 or 2 at a time in normal mode. Eventually it could be 3 regulars and 3 newbies. Ultimately it might lead to an additional raid group, hopefully. I'm also thinking ahead to future raids should any get added.

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 09:22
hemihuman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 02/24/2015 - 10:05
Currently Playing: 

They are certainly welcome on Friday, DEEP. If they are unable to sign up themselves for some reason, they can message me on Xbox, and I'll sign them up.

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 09:26 (Reply to #9)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

hemihuman wrote:

They are certainly welcome on Friday, DEEP. If they are unable to sign up themselves for some reason, they can message me on Xbox, and I'll sign them up.

I'll pass it on. Thanks.

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 10:52
KalSC's picture
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 40 min ago
Joined: 06/04/2016 - 12:49
Currently Playing: 

Deep. I'd be interested in helping sherpa some people through.

I cannot make your 9pm raid time during the week as it only gives me 1 hr to raid before I have to log off.  However, if anyone wants to run at 8-10pm eastern during the week, or possibly Friday & Saturday nights, we likely can be available to help people.  We aren't available tonight through, as I already have a group together to get two people their outbreaks.

 

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 12:15 (Reply to #11)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

KalSC wrote:

Deep. I'd be interested in helping sherpa some people through.

I cannot make your 9pm raid time during the week as it only gives me 1 hr to raid before I have to log off.  However, if anyone wants to run at 8-10pm eastern during the week, or possibly Friday & Saturday nights, we likely can be available to help people.  We aren't available tonight through, as I already have a group together to get two people their outbreaks.

 

Noted. I will pass this on to them.

Fri, 01/13/2017 - 11:23
gmantx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/14/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
Count me in tonight!
Fri, 01/13/2017 - 19:59
gmantx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/14/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
Sorry guys....something came up last minute. See you Tuesday.
Fri, 01/13/2017 - 22:08
hemihuman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 02/24/2015 - 10:05
Currently Playing: 

DEEP_NNN, OldnAchy, Duke12, doorgunnerjgs, Vaht Vokuree, and myself ran the raid tonight. It was Vaht's first time for all but the beginning, and we got to (but not through) Aksis Phase 1.

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p